#Shopping101: Labor Day Weekend
Hi there! Yesterday I put up a poll for Labor Day sales on my IGS (Instagram Stories) and a lot of you wanted me to blog about some deals I know of. So, here I am. I compiled some brands that I know are wonderful and have some amazing deals this weekend. Especially for all of my college fellows out there, these are super budget friendly. Don't ever feel bad to dress up yourself, it is a great motivation booster and you deserve it (I will be shopping with you all lol.) I also compiled some deals for back to school/office necessities. This post will be divided into two sections. One for clothing and one for school/office necessities.
FTC Disclaimer: **This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
1. One Piece - Check out their Outlet. They are up to 50% off and since we are transitioning to Fall season, this is a good time to stock up and prepare for the chilly weather. These are my picks. I am obsessed with bomber and culottes. Can literally wear them all day.
This culotte is super simple yet edgy and comfy. Can be worn in multiple ways. Dress up or dress down you name it.
All photos are from One Piece.
All photos are from SheIn.
5. Dazey LA - a company for dreamers and doers is having a huge sale this labor day weekend. Use code "LONGWEEKENDLOVE" for 30% OFF on Dazey Brand items. I have been dying to get these jumpsuits and today I might just do some damage. LOL. BRB. Adding more items to my cart. Click on the photos for the direct link to the item.
All photos are from Dazey LA.
Fun fact: Dazey LA is a slow fashion company. These are high quality and eco-friendly clothing.
1. CreativeLive - is having a 40% OFF sitewide, I repeat SITEWIDE. This amazing Out of The Office deal is something you do not want to pass. Some of you might have seen on my IGS that I recently started a class with CreativeLive and I am loving it so far. I haven't finished my class but I got a request from you all to blog my experience so watch out for that. For now, I want to share this amazing deal with you all. Take advantage of it because the professionals teaching at CreativeLive are amazing and you can learn it anywhere. Online/Offline. You can download the app and start learning something you have interest in.
2. Cricut - is having massive discounts this weekend. Take an extra 30% off. For my architects and arts & craft people out there, don't let this deal pass. Restock on your cutting mats and blades. I know you all use mats when building your models. (Been there. done that.)
All photos are from Cricut.
3. Mixbook - I know many of you had an amazing summer and documented tons of photos. Take this opportunity to save those memories in a book so you can cherish those wonderful moments later on. Mixbook is offering up to 50% off + 10% off. Customize and creative the photo books you have imagined before.
Photo from Mixbook.
Happy shopping. I hope you get a chance to take advantage of these amazing deals. Let me know if this has helped you save some $$$.
P.S - Thank you for checking out this blogpost. Let me know your thoughts on this kind of post.